Blogger Review Guidelines
Your Handsocks sample is on the way! Thank you for reviewing our product. Let us know if you need any images. Please send the review link to email@example.com so we can post on social media and promote your blog!
Below are requirements for all Handsocks reviews to help your blog and our brand get the most exposure.
- Post a two or three sentence product review on Amazon. (Disclose that you were given a free product to review, but do not link to your website review.)
- Somewhere in your website review, hyperlink the words “baby mittens to prevent face scratching” to http://www.handsocks.com
- Please add a giveaway to your review. We can send you the Rafflecopter code if you need. Please ask your fans to VISIT the Handsocks Facebook page (ask them to like too, but not required) and FOLLOW Handsocks on Twitter and Instagram to enter (social media links below).
- We would love to add you to our press page to help increase your website/blog traffic and search engine results. We will add your logo, a 2-3 sentence description about your blog, and the link to the review.
- We will create a custom graphic for Facebook with your logo (to go with your review) and post on Facebook and Twitter twice or more depending on how long the giveaway lasts. We will make sure to tag your page. In return, we ask that you post the review/giveaway on Facebook and other social media pages at least twice per week for the duration of the giveaway. We will send you the graphic we create, too, in case you want to use it!
- In exchange for the sample and adding you to our website, please add our button to your website/blog for 30 days (optional but appreciated!)? Use this code:
<a title=“ no-fling plush baby mittens” href=“http://www.handsocks.com”><img title=“ no-fling plush baby mittens” alt=“ no-fling plush baby mittens” src=“[INSERT]” /></a>
- Please add the following links to the end of your review:
Please add the following copy: “Support this mom invention by LIKING Handsocks on Facebook!” Link this text to: https://www.facebook.com/handsocks4kids/